will you take the
others in your community in joint evangelistic efforts?
Big Idea: It is Christ's
desire for His disciples to love each other and work together as a witness to the world so
that the world might believe. John 17:20-24
- Have you assessed what God is already doing
through existing Christian ministries and student initiatives on each campus you are
Every School Plan targeting every student in your area for Christ?
Big Idea: Christ's purpose
is for us to fulfill the Great Commission. It makes sense to focus our combined energy on
what we've been commanded to do. Matthew 28:18-20
- Have you considered starting a ministry to a
school where there is no ministry or to a school with a particular need?
- Are you pursuing relationships with other
adult leaders who are ministering to the schools?
- Are you cooperating with existing ministries
to help reach the campus for Christ?
- Are you working together with other ministries
in implementing the Every School Plan?
- Does every campus in your area have an adult
youth leader focused on reaching that school for Christ?
- Is there an ongoing prayer strategy active on
- Are student leaders being encouraged and
trained to reach their campus for Christ?
provide resources, training and finances to support the strategy?
Big Idea: To be most
effective, we must work together using all the gifts of the body, maximizing our influence
for Christ. Deuteronomy 32:30, 1 Corinthians 12:4-6
- Is your ministry cooperating with other
ministries to provide resources, training and finances in support of an Every School Plan?
- Do you need to provide specific resources,
training and/or events to more effectively reach students at schools in your community?
- Has your partnership of ministries adequately
provided staff to equip students to reach their schools for Christ?