The Family Questionnaire asks people to respond to the following:
- On a Scale of 1-10, how would you rate your family life? (10 being the highest)
- Mothers Day is soon, what are some values youve learned from mom?
(achievement, morals, religion, education, money, friends, family unity)
- If you could change one thing about the dynamics in family relations, what would it be?
(ex. time spent together, communication style, rules)
- What is something you think your family may not understand about you?
- Do you think a relationship with God could make a difference in the quality of your
- The Bible tells us God desires a relationship with us, with a love that is
unconditional. Would you be interested in knowing how to have a personal relationship with
For a ready to print PDF file,
To view PDF's, use Adobe Acrobat Reader