|The Character Questionnaire ask the following questions:
- Who is one person you find yourself looking up to and imitating, even if you think he or
she may not be the best person to follow?
What makes you want to be like them?
- The President has maintained high approval ratings during the recent period of scandal.
Considering this, do you think Americans value moral character?
Def. of Character: (moral and ethical strength or integrity)
- What qualities do you think make a person of good character?
(Wisdom, honesty, patience, humility
- Do you think the courses, activities, and rules at your school encourage good character
in students? Example:
- Where have you learned the most about character?
- How would you rate your character on a 1 - 10 scale (10 being highest)?
- I have learned some truths that have helped me with developing my character. Can I share
them with you?
For a ready to print PDF file, Character
To view PDF's, use Adobe Acrobat Reader