|The Year-at-a-Glance Questionnaire asks people
to respond to the following:
- It has been said, "An unexamined life is not worth living." As you look back
at this past school year, what have been some of the highlights?
- What will be some of the things you remember most form this past year?
|__ time with friends
||__ an athletic competition
|__ special achievements
||__ a tragic event
|__ school exams
||__ a good or bad teacher
- We all wish we could have a few "do-overs" from time to time in life. If you
could, what are some things you would like to "do over" from this past year?
- Many people must deal with guilt in their lives because of a poor
choice they may have made. How do you think most people deal with feeling of quilt and
- Jesus Christ claimed that He could forgive any sin we have ever
committed and that He could cleanse our conscience from worry and despair. He actually
claimed He wants to do this because He loves us. Would you like to hear how you could know
kind of freedom through a personal relationship with
God? [ ] Yes
[ ] No
For a ready to print PDF file, Year-At-A-Glance Questionnaire
To view PDF, use Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 ®